Border Crossing Card
by Messing Law Offices
A border crossing card (BCC) allows frequent access to the US, but only within a zone up to 100 miles from the border and for a period of 30 days. The BCC is obtained from a U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the foreign country (Mexico).
Learn More.